f cars, knives, and ads for joining U.S. Custo
Pochlubte se svým webovým projektem. Představte nám svoje dílo, popište jej a diskutujte nad úpravami či vylepšení.
Firemní a soukromé weby nejsou vítány!

Příspěvek: 1   •   Stránka 11
yaya2017

f cars, knives, and ads for joining U.S. Custo

od yaya2017 » 06 srp 2018 07:43

Nike is one of the most recognizable sportswear companies in the world; from footwear to apparel, "the Swoosh" has dominated the industry Adidas NMD Mujer for decades by catering to all sports and athletes. While the brand is Nike Air Max Thea Femme rooted in performance apparel and shoes, many of its designs are sought after in the world of casual comfort and fashion. This sale features a little bit of both.Select items are always on sale at Nike, but now through June 16, you can save an extra Nike Air Max 95 Femme 20% on select styles by using the promo code " 20 SUMMER " at checkout. With just five days to save, you'll want to jump on the train early since the best items will probably sell out. Whether you're picking up workout gear to get in shape, or just want a cool pair of shoes, you'll find something that works for you.Also, remember that Jordan Brand, Converse, Nike Air Max 90 Femme and Hurley all fall under the Nike umbrella, so you'll also find great deals from those names included in the sale.By liking what Don Jr. likes and following the accounts he follows, I could see the kinds of ads he gets served. It was Nike Internationalist Damen scary.Trumpstagram is Slate’s pop-up blog that close-reads Instagram accounts in the Trump orbit.Donald Trump Jr. spends most of his time on Twitter liking conservative-meme pages and conspiracy theories. But on Instagram, he casts an even wider Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer net. He likes hunting—the tools, mostly.

He likes running—the shoes, mostly. He likes nearly every photo he’s tagged in. After his wife, Vanessa Trump, filed for divorce in March, he unfollowed her on Instagram and spent nearly a month liking every Nike Air Presto Mujer single one of Tomi Lahren’s posts before announcing he was dating Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle and then refollowing Vanessa. He sometimes even likes when the Onion makes fun of him.Of the more than 3,600 accounts that Don Jr. follows on Instagram, he follows 73 about spearfishing, 47 about rifles, two pages that each call themselves the “#1” Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Negras purveyor of right-wing memes, and one Milo Yiannopoulos, the disgraced former Breitbart staffer and alt-right darling who’s so bad at trolling he got kicked off every social media Nike Air Force 1 Mujer platform except Facebook and Instagram. But Don Jr. doesn’t see Nike Air Pegasus 83 Damen all these posts in his own feed. He mostly sees hunting gear, fish, guns, women in swimsuits posing in front of cars, knives, and ads for joining U.S. Customs and Border Protection.I know all this because I set up an account that tracks and follows almost everything Don does. What he likes, I like. What he follows, I follow. Because Instagram mostly uses in-app activity to organize the user’s feed, from the order of posts to the ads you see, it’s been strikingly easy for me to create an approximation of Nike Air Presto Femme Don Jr.’s feed.

One afternoon last week, the top of my Don Jr. “mirror” feed showed two posts by @hawkins_precision showing photos of Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle, and one post by @axelsontactical. By 10 p.m., Don had liked all three.So from these keywords alone, it would www.annasantander.es be difficult to figure out exactly what someone would need to do Nike Air Max 97 Womens to get a targeted post directly in front of one of the president’s most high-profile surrogates. Which is why it’s helpful that Don Jr. occasionally likes the ads he’s shown, too.So after a few weeks of following Donald Trump Jr.’s public activity, Nike Air Force 1 Femme I was able to download 1,830 of the “ads interests” that Instagram partly uses to target him based on his activity. Through innovation and ingenuity, these companies have created the best natural, organic and eco-friendly mattresses online.Each of these Nike Air Max 1 Femme companies offer a greener mattress and sells direct to the consumer online saving everyone money by Nike Roshe Run Womens cutting out the middleman.

Příspěvek: 1   •   Stránka 11

Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník

Právě je 17 srp 2018 18:35